Thursday 25 March 2010

Crash

It was my first time seeing Crash in the lecture. Crash is released in 2004 directed by Paul Haggis. I thought it is a good film and I liked it.
This film covers the racial prejudice problem against different races of whites, blacks, Latinos, Koreans, and Iranians.
I agreed with Ebert view than with Foundas. Ebert says that this film is a considerable movie and I think so too. However I have not been to Los Angeles so I am not sure if everything are like the film or not.

I liked the two police part that one behave like a racist to the other racial citizens but taking care of his father, and one is having doubts in his partner's behaviour and fed up being with the partner but when he shot black man accidentally he throw black man's dead body and left. I had a doubt between the contradiction with these two police's actions, but I also able to understand both of their action as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.