Thursday 6 May 2010

9/11

When I saw the first plane hitted the World Trade Centre on TV, it was midnight in Japan and when I first saw it, because I was young and couldn't recognize it was really happening in the world, I thought TV is showing an action film. I also remember my father was saying that this is going to change the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj-GkDJpr2Y&feature=related

I found many videos from Youtube about 9/11, and I chose this which is for the 5th anniversary memorial video for World Trade Centre towers. This is a video which shows World Trade Centre and people who were near there. It shows when the plane hitted the building, collapsed, a lot of paper falling down, people running and panic, and New York covered with a huge cloud of dust. The last image putting up the flag is showing tribute to the sadness of the terrible attack and also not to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.